Top 5 Trade with Trust Broker for trading in India: When it comes to trading in the stock market, one of the most important factors that we require apart from money is the best as well as the most trustworthy platform that will allow us to reap the benefits of trading in its truest form.
We will require a very good trading platform because we all know that the market is volatile and our profits might turn into losses within a fraction of seconds.
Types of Trade with Trust Trading Platforms in India
- Trading platforms can be of many types.
- There are basically 3 interfaces through which anyone can trade.
They are as follows:
- Desktop is the fastest trading platform as compared to the other two.
- The only thing that you will need to do here is to install the software on your desktop or laptop once you wish to start trading.
- The software can be downloaded from the website of the main broker.
- The desktop platform is best suited for traders who wish to place quick orders to buy as well as sell.
- This is because this platform will provide us with shortcuts such as F1 for buying and F2 for selling.
- This will directly help the day traders to trade smoothly, and that too, without any interruption.
- The Web platform will not ask you to download the software.
- You will have to directly access the login page via a web URL that will be provided to you by your very own stockbroker.
- You can access all the URL’s from any of the web browsers, such as Google or Firefox.
- The web-based platform is comparatively slower than the desktop-based platform.
Also Read: Intraday Trading Tips for Beginners
- Many day traders will demand the mobile application for trading because it is the most feasible option.
- In India, Android serves almost all the stock brokers, whereas iOS has access to only a few stock brokers.
- The only thing we need to do here is to download the software from the Play Store and then log in with your credentials.
- After you are logged in, you are ready to go with your trade.
Top 5 software that will guarantee you trade with trust:
There are only a few software packages that will guarantee you trade with trust.
They are as follows:
When we look at the above list, it is comprised of all the banks.
Here are the main reasons:
- All the national banks that are mentioned here are offering us a 3-in-1 account facility.
- The concept of a 3-in-1 account is the set of all the 3 accounts that will be linked together for seamless transactions between them.
- This concept will make investment and trading very easy for the casual investor as well as for beginners.
- You might be confused between a trading and a Demat account, but they are different.
- A trading account will only allow you to trade, whereas a Demat account will allow you to hold the stocks that you buy in electronic form for investment purposes.
Also Read: Top 10 FREE Intraday Software
Now let us look at what the software has to provide us:
Broker #1. Kotak Securities Limited:
- Kotak Bank was founded in 1994 and Kotak Securities is a subsidiary of the same bank.
- Kotak is also offering us a 3-in-1 account facility.
- It comes with online trading and investment, investment with the help of a personal relationship manager, portfolio analysis, research and trading tips, and many other varied features.
- Kotak has the largest customer base as well.
- The list of the brokerage and other charges is mentioned at the end.
Reviews: Kotak Securities Review 2022
Broker #2. HDFC Securities Limited:
- The bank started offering Demat account services in the year 2000 and held the position of the 2nd largest full-service broker in the country.
- HDFC is also the 2nd largest as well as the most reputed financial service provider in the country.
- The bank has also convened the 3-in-1 account facility.
- The same will help us with investing in stocks, mutual funds, NCDs, bonds, corporate FDs, and many other financial instruments online or through any of the branches or with the help of their relationship manager.
- They come with the highest brokerage charges, and the list for the same is mentioned last.
Reviews: HDFC Securities
Broker #3. ICICI Direct:
- ICICI Bank is the leading bank in India.
- Apart from this, the bank has been offering trading and Demat account services for more than 20 years.
- The ICICI Direct website and mobile application are the best among all the industry players.
- ICICI also comes with a 3-in-1 account facility.
- The bank also provides trading tips, local support, and a genuine relationship manager.
- The list of the brokerage charges for the same is mentioned at last.
Reviews: ICICI Direct
Broker #4. Axis Direct:
- Axis is the fastest-growing private bank in India.
- Axis Bank is also offering us a 3-in-1 account facility.
- Apart from investing in the stock market, it also provides many other financial products such as mutual funds, FDs, insurance, etc.
- The website and the mobile application of Axis Direct allow customers to invest online as well as manage their Demat accounts online.
- The list of the brokerage charges for the same is detailed at last.
Reviews: Axis Direct
Broker #5. SBI Securities Limited:
- SBI is the oldest bank in our country.
- The bank has started offering us online trading and investment services.
- It also offers us a 3-in-1 account facility.
- The main advantages of having a Demat account with SBI are that it will even reach the rural areas, has a very strong research and advisory team, a very prolific online trading platform, and a very wide range of investment options along with the local customer base.
- The entire list of the charges for the same is mentioned at last.
Reviews: SBI Securities
Bank Demat account charges with the 3-in-1 account charges:
The following are the charges that the above banks will charge:
|Sr. No.||Broker||Account Opening Fees||Demat AMC||Brokerage (Equity delivery)||Active Clients|
|1||Kotak Securities Limited||0||750||0.25% or RS. 20, whichever is higher||12,56,001|
|2||HDFC Securities Limited||999||750||0.50%||11,41,264|
|3||ICICI Direct||0||300 (from 2nd year)||0.55%||30,31,192|
|5||SBI Securities Limited||850||350||0.50%||6,35,384|
Is my Demat account safe with the bank?safe to have a Demat account with any of the above banks
We hope that the above blog has given you clarity about the different software that is trustworthy. We hope that you like our blog “Top 5 Trade with Trust Brokers for trading in India”
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Trading Fuel is our website for blogs that provide you with the details of finance, the stock market, and intraday trading.
~Stay tuned with us for more such blogs, and we wish you a very happy read~