Top 10 Most Expensive Stocks in the World: The stock market is considered the most fluctuating thing in the world.
Looking outside the country, there are several stocks that are expensive and listed on the New York Stock Exchange (NYSE).
List of the top 10 most expensive stocks in the world:
The following is the list of the most valuable company stocks in which you can definitely invest.
The following is the list of the top 10 most expensive stocks in the world:
(All the below stock prices are taken on July 19th, 2022 at IST 4:00 P.M.)
|Sr. No.||Stock Name||US $||INR|
|2||Lindt & Sprungli AG||116,500||9,311,786.75|
|9||Chipotle Mexican Grill||1739||138,997.40|
|10||Madras Rubber Factory (MRF)||998||79,792.20|
#1. Berkshire Hathaway: (Price: 427,405$)
- Berkshire Hathaway is the most famous conglomerate holding company, headed by the legendary investor Warren Buffet with his business partner Charlie Mungar.
- The firm is into investing in food companies, consumer goods, utilities, insurance, financial firms, and the railways.
- The market value of the firm is currently $634.32 billion, thereby making it one of the largest companies in the world.
- The shares of the company are also not cheap.
- This is because it is driven by the Buffets’ aversion to stock splits.
- You should just consider buying one share of this company. You will have to mortgage your house.
- Warren Buffet’s legendary empire includes a variety of affiliated businesses such as Berkshire Hathaway Energy, BNSF Railways, General Reinsurance, GEICO car insurance, and many other insurance firms.
- The number of attendants at the board meeting of the company does not exceed 40,000.
Also Check: World Stock Market Timings
#2. Lindt & Sprungli AG: (Price: 116,500$)
- This company has the second highest stock price.
- The company is famous for producing the most famous as well as the most delicious Swiss chocolates in the world.
- The company is currently worth $28.30 billion.
- The company owns several large factories as well as more than 410 stores in various countries across the world.
- David Sprungli founded the company in 1836 in Zurich, and after that, it continued to grow.
- The business took a large shift when Rudolf Lindt bought it and rebranded it.
- After that, the company purchased a range of other European confectionary producers and, henceforth, became a true conglomerate.
- The company not only makes chocolates, but it also manufactures sweets and ice creams, plus the most famous seasonal treat: the Lindt Bunny at Easter.
#3. NVR Incorporated: (Price: 5893$)
- NVR Incorporated boosts the highest stocks in the market.
- The company has built houses, issued mortgage loans, and has done other remarkable things in the construction sector.
- Since the time it was incepted, the company has constructed more than 365,000 properties for clients across the US.
- NVR Incorporated owns multiple subsidiaries, including Fox Ridge Homes, Ryan Homes, NV Homes, and Heartland Homes.
- The price of this share is comparatively lower than the above two.
- The reason for this is how the company will be dividing its shares.
- NVR started growing over the past 20 years, and it has become more profitable.
- The company has released the initial shares at a very low price and they are now worth more, which has placed the company in the top 5 stocks.
#4. Seaboard Corporation: (Price3884$)
- The company has a very diverse corporation with operations in both transportation as well as agriculture.
- The company is mainly involved in the production of pork in the US and also operates several large ocean-going cargo ships.
- It has its headquarters in Kansas.
- The company is also engaged in commodity merchandising, sugar production, grain processing, and electrical power generation.
- Seaboard Corporation, along with its subsidiaries and affiliates, employs more than 23,000 people in more than 45 different countries, mostly in the US, Africa, and Latin America.
#5. Amazon Incorporation: (3523$)
- Amazon is the third-most valuable company in the world, behind Microsoft and Apple.
- A company of this size is less than three decades old.
- Jeff Bezos set up this company in 1994 in Seattle, intending it to be just a book store.
- After that, it grew and started employing more than a million people and also accumulating more than $360 billion in assets.
- The company has multiple subsidiaries, including Amazon Web Services, Zoox, Kulper Systems, IMDb, and Whole Food Markets.
- Recently, Amazon has been criticized for its toxic work culture, customer data collection process, anti-competitive behavior, and tax avoidance.
#6. Alphabet Incorporation: (Price: 2964$)
- Alphabet Incorporation is the parent company of Google.
- It is a tech company that is experiencing tremendous success.
- Alphabet Incorporation is the new name of Google after it was restructured in August 2015.
- This huge search giant was founded by Larry Page and Sergey Brin in the year of 1998.
- The company started off as a search engine, but now it has branched into the fields of venture capital, biotechnology, health care, telecommunication equipment, and computer software.
- Along with that, within just a few years, it has dominated internet search and is the largest advertising platform as well as the search engine in the world.
- Currently, Indian-born Sundar Pichai is the CEO of Google as well as Alphabet.
#7. Booking Holidays: (Price: 2307$)
- Booking Holidays is the parent company of Booking.com.
- It is one of the most successful travel websites in the world.
- The company was formerly working under the name of the Priceline Group.
- The company is considered to own the second-largest travel agency share globally, behind the Chinese firm Ctrip.
- The company provides travel services in over 220 countries through six online brands.
- Primarily, it started with internet platforms like Kayak.com, Agoda.com, and OpenTable.com, but Booking.com has remained its most popular brand.
#8. AutoZone Incorporated: (Price:1989$)
- AutoZone Incorporated was started in 1979 and since then it has reached an amicable height in the US market.
- By specializing in automotive repair, the company has grown to over 6000 locations in 49 states.
- The company is known for creating a rich culture as well as a varied history of going an extra mile for their customers as well as their community.
- The company is currently the second-largest retailer in the replacement of auto parts and accessories.
#9. Chipotle Mexican Grill: (Price: 1739$)
- Chipotle Mexican Grill was in a very bad place a few years ago due to several negative reviews.
- The company is completely into the restaurant business.
- The company started operating in California in 1993 and was headed by Steve Ells.
- Now the restaurant serves Mexican food in multiple countries across the world, including the UK, Germany, France, and Canada.
- The company provides a fast-casual service, which is similar to that of many other successful restaurant chains.
Also Like: What is Index Trading?
#10. Madras Rubber Factory (MRF): (Price: 998$)
- Madras Rubber Factory, or the MRF, is an Indian-based company.
- It made a surprise entry into the list.
- The company is India’s largest tyre manufacturer and has a 24% market share of the tyre industry despite having cheaper imports from China.
- The main reason for having a very high share price is that there are only three million shares available for trading, which implies that the market capitalization of the company is relatively low.
- Apart from this, the company has never split its stock, which is also the reason for the high price of the stock.
- The company has business interests in toys, sports goods, paints, and rally sports.
- The company has over 8 tyre manufacturing centers in India and exports to 65 countries.
The above list is the list of the most expensive stocks in the world. The list also states that the most valuable companies in the world, like Apple and Microsoft, are not included in this list, and the reason is that they keep splitting their shares, which is also affordable for individual investors.
Must Know: Top 5 Investors in the World
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Trading Fuel is our official website for blogs where we tend to provide you with necessary information about finance, economics, stock markets, and intraday trading. We hope that you like our blog “Top 10 Most Expensive Stocks in the World” Stay tuned with us.